Saturday, May 9, 2009

Starting Second Trimester...

I should be squarely in the second trimester now. I tried to stop taking Zofran (the miracle pill that stops you from feeling nauseous) yesterday, and it wasn't pretty. I thought morning sickness was a first trimester thing!

Oh well, hopefully I'll be back to my good ole food scarfin' self soon. This no appetite thing is really getting old. I just want to go out to eat!

In other news, I have two finals left before my week of freedom. Evidence is at noon on Tuesday, and ERISA (a class about pensions) is at noon on Friday. After that Greg and I are hoping that we can scrape up enough dough to go up to Niagra Falls. I've never seen the Falls and I've always wanted to, and I sort of feel like this might be our last chance to take a trip (easily) for a while.

But before the vacation, I've got to pass these finals! I'm seriously lacking in motivation right now. My first final took a lot of energy. Yesterday I basically just slept all day to recover. Somehow I don't think watching old episodes of the practice on Hulu.com is going to cut it for studying for Evidence.


Happy Birthday Trouwbottom! I hope I get enough done that I can come down tonight!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey!
I miss you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow (hopefully- unless Long Island traffic destroys my life...but even worst case scenario I would still show up at some point!). Hope you did splendidly on all your finals! See you soon!