Monday, March 1, 2010

My awesome Target formula deal

No savvy coupon clipping or calculated sales watching this time, just pure, dumb luck. I was breezing by the baby aisles and at the end were double packs of the UP&UP brand formula. One can is usually $12, and these double packs were $19.99. They were reduced 50% so they were $9.98 for a double pack, or $5 a can. I loaded up my cart with all they had, and ended up paying about $140 for 28 cans of formula! Maybe going to Target every week is not a big waste of money... that's what I can tell myself from now on.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

One could probably have a blog entirely devoted to savings found at Target. Wonderful place.

prettybyrdie said...

Oh yeah, people totally do. I'm not that into the "perimeter perusing", cuz I end up buying too much stuff I don't need. But I do check out the clearance baby stuff for things I was going to get anyway.