Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crib Shopping!

Today I'm going with my Mom and Sister to BabiesRUs to look at baby furniture. I'm psyched but also a little worried. It takes me forever to shop for something big and I usually go back and forth between the choices and weigh all the pros and cons.* My mom and my sister and generally much more impulsive shoppers and my mom especially hates to walk around stores. So hopefully everything will become clear and we'll find the perfect stuff right away. I am sort of leaning towards a black crib, but it's one of those things where I'm not sure I'll still be into it later.


* Exception: Wedding dress. Tried on 3 and bought the third one.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So exciting!!! I hope you are feeling better and having fun doing the baby thing. Any word on when a shower might be happening??