Friday, January 1, 2010

In 2009 I ...

Kicked off the new year in the Bahamas

Went ice skating (really just held onto Greg and skidded around the edge of the rink once)

Misread a pregnancy test

Went miniature golfing in the dark

Slept in 7 states

Ate the "Hungry Man" breakfast at Perkins

Threw up the "Hungry Man" breakfast in the Perkins parking lot

Lost 15 pounds

Gained 15 pounds

Named someone

Got the worst grades I've ever gotten (two C+'s)

Wrote footnotes

Won country music concert tickets on the radio

Moved twice (once from Newark to my parents', once from my parents' to our little house)

Passed the MPRE

Dressed like a kangaroo

Had surgery for the first time

Felt like sleeping for 6 hours was refreshing

Got a new camera (and actually used it)

Decided to stay home for the year after graduation

Did most of my Christmas shopping before Halloween

Breastfed

Found a new church

Finished a comment for my journal

No comments: