Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Party Planning

I don't know why, it must be a stay-at-home mom thing. But I am obsessed with party planning. After my sister's enormous baby shower I can't wait to go back to our relatively simple house parties. I'm having a Halloween party on the 30th, mostly for my single/no kids friends.
Then Nov. 13th is Henry's first birthday party. I wanted to keep it really low key since babies usually get peeved by lots of loud people in their houses, but the list is already growing and the more I plan the crazier it gets. I drew the line at live party entertainment for the kids, because honestly, I don't think another body will fit in our house. It's going to be a Sesame Street party and I just finished up the invitations tonight.
After that I'll probably do something for Christmas, and we haven't even set a date for my friend's bridal shower (wedding is Dec. 18th).
While all these parties are fun, I am glad that we'll be going away for New Years. It may be too much of a good thing!

No comments: