Sunday, November 14, 2010

Collapsing into bed

What a weekend!

Recap:

Thursday
Get G-Ma from the train, frantically clean house.
Friday
Rush Henry to Dr. after major blowout diaper that was, oddly enough, white. Henry seems better but we're watching him.
Run around trying to find hilarious lingerie for bridal shower and supplies for wishing well.
Almost go to a location 3 hours from shower because thought someone said Salem, PA and not Bensalem, PA.
Finally get to locale and frantically decorate for bridal shower using paperclips, rubber bands, and stuff I find in my car.
Bridal Shower Success!
Stay out way too late and drive home at 1 am.

Saturday
Debate whether or not Henry is too sick to have the birthday party.
Eventually decide I have to get it over with.
Worry about no one showing up ala Halloween.
Worry too many kids will show up and I'll run out of goody bags and make a 5 year old cry.
Stash nonconforming items in bedroom.
Birthday Party Success! Just enough people showed and the timing was perfect. As one group would leave another would show up.
Migraine headache, one of only two I've had in my life. I hide in bed with a pillow over my face.

Sunday
Wake up feeling much better.
Go to church and see some good friends.
See G-Ma and her boyfriend off.
Construct dinner for a couple that just had a new baby out of paperclips, rubber bands, and stuff I find in my car.
Target!

No comments: