Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOLIDAYS

I haven't posted in a while because things have been really crazy around here, and because it's difficult to get the internet to work on my husband's computer, which is where I store all of our pictures.

This holiday season has been a bummer in terms of doing things the way we planned. Thanksgiving Greg and I both had a terrible stomach flu and spent about 36 hours in bed. On December 23rd I brought Henry to the pediatrician's office because he had been so lethargic after another stomach bug, and they had us go straight to the ER to have him put on IV fluids to counteract his dehydration. We didn't leave the hospital until the 26th. At midnight on New Year's Eve Greg and I were driving around downtown Lancaster looking for an open pharmacy to get some Nightquil for me. Between Christmas and New Year's we were snowed in by over three feet of snow.

But I have to look on the bright side, I got to spend Christmas with my two favorite guys. I got to hold Henry day and night, when he usually won't let us hold him at all. Santa came to visit us in the hospital, as well as an awesome service dog that Henry found fascinating.

No comments: