Wednesday, March 28, 2012

36 Weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks 2 days, baby has started to measure the same way Henry did, with everything about a week behind and legs a couple of weeks ahead.

Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs total since first OB app. Eating out a lot since we are in half-move limbo.

Maternity clothes? Maternity tanks no longer cover the belly. If I want full coverage it's got to be Greg's T-shirts.

Sleep: Rough. Getting up to pee an average of four times a night, and hips are out of joint so sleeping on my back even for a short time is out of the question. Luckily I pass out immediately after I get up!
Best moment this week: Folding up little ducky onesies in the baby's new nursery :) AND Dr. said uterine wall is plenty thick to try for a VBAC. I can still get an epidural and they can give me low doses of pitocin during labor to augment, they just can't fully induce before I go into labor by myself.
Movement: Head down so feeling everything high up near my ribs.

Food cravings: Can't eat very much because there's not much room. Actually craving something healthy because of all the take-out.

Gender: No clue. Guy on the street guessed boy.

Labor Signs: Some contractions every day but never regular or painful. Dr. said at Monday's app. that baby's head was very low.

Belly Button in or out? Actually looks less stretched out than before ???

What I miss: Energy. Moving while 8 months pregnant is rough.

What I am looking forward to: I'm dying to know how labor will go this time. I'm really looking forward to trying a vaginal birth.

Weekly Wisdom: Eventually, feeling like a beached whale outweighs all fear of labor pain!

Milestones: Just one week from being full-term!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Woohoo - just ONE week - craziness!! You are super close, Mama..hang in there;) I am praying for ya.

Brittney said...

Oh wait - just saw you ARE at full-term now (I am so behind on blogs:/) CONGRATULATIONS!!!