Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not fail to do any homework over spring break. I had a whole week off and I would never pass up an opportunity to catch up with all of my classes.

I did not ogle overpriced baby items online in lieu of doing said homework.

I did not go into two different Marshall's to drool over teeny tiny designer outfits at rock bottom prices. I don't even know the gender yet, so it would be silly to think about clothes.

I did not procrastinate finishing my journal note until the last minute and end up turning it in 3 hours late (at 3am). I also did not watch episodes of season 2 of Alias on dvd and High School Musical 3 the same day my note was due.

I did not buy a Sunday paper and cut out 10 thousand coupons with the intention of being a coupon wizard, then go home because I was too exhausted to go grocery shopping.

I did NOT have a dream about having twins. Oh dear.

No comments: