Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vacation!

Just one more class on Friday stands between me and family vacation! Unfortunately, the class is Evidence and it is my group's turn to explain the cases.

Friday is also the day of the Newark St. Patrick's Day Parade (because of the booming Irish population in Newark), which means that we have to get our car out before the parade starts or we'll never get to leave.

But I have a game plan in mind. Bags packed and in the car, Greg waiting for me outside the school. I will do a fabulous job in class and then race outside to freedom!

Smorgasboard, here I come!


Outlet mall, here I come!


Hot tub, I might dip my feet in you since pregnant people can't go in!

1 comment:

Trouwbottom said...

Ahhh I went in the hot-tub when I was pregnant with Autumn . . . on second thought you might want to just dip your toe in after all!! Meet you by the jelly donuts! And tell Greg he better have his appetite on!