Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yaaaaay!

So my final* draft of my note is done and submitted! Now I can tell my secret. I'm PREGNANT!
I know. I'm in law school. I know. I live in an apartment in Newark. I know. I am completely unprepared to have this baby.

And I know that this was not exactly a part of my life plan, at least right now. But I guess sometimes God has bigger and better plans than we do. So I am just going to do my best to trust that God will provide for us. We obviously have to move, I am trusting the Lord to provide a place for us to live. We will have to get good paying jobs this summer, even though the only ones available are unpaid internships. I know God will take care of us. I will have to figure out how to manage school and family. This one might just be the toughest, but I know that with the Lord's help, I can do this!

I'm so excited right now, it's going to be hard to focus on getting through this semester. One more week until we go to the doctor! We should be able to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound by then - how wild is that?

1 comment: