Thursday, February 4, 2010

One of those days...

Do you ever just have one of those days... you know what I mean.

Not a day where things aren't going your way. Just a day when you can't help but focus on all that big and little stuff that's been around for a while but you usually ignore.

Today I feel... indebted, overweight, lazy, unsure about the future. I'm regretting not saving more money, not staying in shape, I might even be regretting going to law school. That's a tough feeling to have when you have to pay attention through 41/2 hours of class.

Luckily I'm on a break between classes, and I just called my hubby. Over the sound of the baby crying in the background, he reassured me about our student loans.

Inflation.

Present value.

Strength of the Dollar.

Oh sweet nothings.... keep on whispering.

No comments: