Monday, April 30, 2012

41 Weeks!

How far along? 41 according to my chart, but I'm thinking now that the due date was somewhere in between the 23rd and 30th, so maybe just a few days overdue.

Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Have one pair of maternity jeans that won't quit, then Greg's T-shirts and sweatshirts.
Sleep: Getting up all night to pee or with contractions, was able to take a nap most days this week. Today Greg is at work and so is everyone else so I'm not sure I'll get the chance.
Best moment this week: Peeling the painter's tape off of my new stripy bathroom. All newborns need stripy bathrooms, right?
Movement: Mostly late at night still, active but very very far down. Sometimes I worry this kid's head is getting squished down there.

Food cravings: Really just trying to eat enough to stay alive, otherwise not interested.

Gender: Now that I'm late I'm wondering if it could be a boy?

Labor Signs: Tons of contractions, some regular, some strong, never a real pattern for more than a couple of hours. So frustrating! At today's appointment Dr. said I was dilated one cm.
Belly Button in or out? Hanging in there.

What I miss: Getting calls or texts or facebook messages that said anything except: "Anything happening yet?"
What I am looking forward to: Knowing something for sure.

Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue I am sadly lacking.

Milestones: Last OB appointment.

No comments: