Monday, April 23, 2012

Stick a Fork in Me!

How far along? 40 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: 11.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Will burn them after baby comes.

Sleep:Woke up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night last night. Getting up like 5 times to pee. Surprisingly not that tired the next day. Poor Greg wakes up and asks if I'm in labor like every other time I'm up :)

Best moment this week: Every time Henry gave me a hug. He doesn't do it that much but he was sick and snuggly :)

Movement: Baby is definitely a night owl.

Food cravings: Not eating as much now, but did get some yummy hazlenut chocolate bars from IKEA that I've been scarfing.

Gender: Nervous they're going to slip and tell us during one of the hospital ultrasounds.

Labor Signs: Big disappointing nothing!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but flat.

What I miss: My body. Focus. I feel like it's hard for me to concentrate on anything except when this baby is getting here.

What I am looking forward to: Drugs! No really, I'm hoping they drug me up for at least a little while so I can get some sleep not punctuated by peeing or checking to see if Henry is breaking out of the house.

Weekly Wisdom: Not feeling very wise this week, more hassled, haha.

Milestones: Officially overdue.

No comments: