Sunday, February 8, 2009

Greg's Birthday Party

On a less ridiculous note, Greg's party was so much fun. All of the people who still like us despite the fact that we have sold our souls to law school came and we had a great time.

Greg wanted to make a video game party, so he could have someone to play Halo with other than me (I hate Halo!), but I thought everyone who didn't like video games would be bored. So I set up a table with some craft stuff that I got from Target (in the dollar section) and we made awesome valentines day cards. I made some for the deans at my law school, because they work really hard and deserve some appreciation.

I gave Greg a set of "Love Comes Softly" dvds that he really did want, but did not expect me to wrap up and give him in front of his friends :) It was priceless.

Of course everyone stayed super late and I'm totally exhausted, but I guess it wasn't too bad considering it was like, my one social event for the semester.

No comments: