Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mickey or Mac?

I would love to write an interesting, entertaining blog entry with colorful pictures and amusing sarcasm. Unfortunately, I'm completing my note for the Legislative Journal, which, no matter how I try to spin it, is not funny. If anyone needs me I will be on my couch for the next two days alternatively editing footnotes and sobbing in anguish.

I am resisting the urge to check out Disney vacations, because we are spending our tax refund on a new computer since we have managed to wear out our new laptops with a year and a half of frantic typing. Another casualty of the hell that is law school. I find it very ironic that a five-day vacation to Florida during spring break costs 5 dollars less than the laptop my husband wants to buy.

Oh well, at least I won't be the chump in my Evidence final with fading tan lines whose computer is crashing....

2 comments:

Trouwbottom said...

Yeah life's choices suck, especially when it has to do with turning Belle and Aurora down for dinner.

On a side note I had dinner with a Monmouth County Criminal Judge on Monday. He went to Seton Hall law school as well. He is a really nice guy, if you ever want to talk to him let me know.

amanda said...

this has nothing to do with your post. but i was reading comments on the blog you commented on yesterday. congrats with the words!! i lol'd at your first comment. and was excited you posted again. yay. (sorry if i come across a little stalkerish, but i was excited for you and thought you should know!!)