Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Enchanted Evening

Greg got a saucy boardgame that we played last night. It was a lot more funny than saucy, but at least we were hanging out together and having a good time. We drank some sparkling grape juice and laughed all night. Now all I have to do is figure out where to hide it in case someone comes over for a game night...







I also finished the Valentine's we started for the deans at our law school. They'll either get a kick out of them or think we're crazy. We are crazy, so I don't have a problem with that.

2 comments:

Gregory K. Byrd said...

Thanks very much for the Valentine. It brightened my day. All the best to
you both, Dean C

prettybyrdie said...

I'm in evidence right now and you just scared me soooooo bad! I don't even have my name on here for just that reason. You are in so much trouble!