Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday - My first attempt at a blog carnival!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go to Costco and eat one of every sample offered on Sunday, mostly with the intention of not having to count the samples in my food log. I am committed to losing weight and would never sabotage myself like that.

I did not read blogs when I should have been writing my Ap Ad Brief.

I did not purposely choose to do Carmen Elektra's aerobic striptease workout video instead of a legitimate workout video, so that half-way through I could pretend to be "in the mood" and not have to do an entire video.

I did not cut a homemade pizza in half and eat half in order to stay on my diet by technically only having one "slice" of pizza. I realize that this would still be cheating.

I did not start drinking slimfast in the morning because my daily vitamins are too big for me to swallow without gagging. I am an adult and of course I can swallow a pill.

I definitely am not blogging instead of writing said Ap Ad brief.

1 comment:

the smiling fat girl said...

wonderful not me's! I totally get ya!

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment. i love all the support i've been getting.