Sunday, February 22, 2009

Letter to the Burglar

Dear Burglar,

I'm so glad you could stop by last night! I'm sorry I was asleep, thanks for being so careful not to wake me up. I see you found the GPS system I left for you. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry that I forgot to leave my doors unlocked, I hope you didn't have any trouble finding a blunt object with which to break the window. Did you notice the safety glass - no sharp edges! It really is a miracle of modern science. Come back and visit anytime!

Love,

THE MRS.













4 comments:

Trouwbottom said...

The HORROR! The HORROR!

Jenna said...

Oh nooooo! The dastardly fiends of Newark strike again!

prettybyrdie said...

It was parked on Main Street in Ocean Grove!

Jenna said...

Those Asbury Park ruffians are surely to blame! This is terrible! My lovely preconceptions of OG have been thoroughly shattered!